Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Writers – Paige Almond

DSC00222 

The beautiful Paige Almond (she claims that she looks ugly right now, and I like to contradict people) from Labette County was the next to take a seat in my chair of tortuous interrogation. Of course, I needed to know just how she felt.

Tired. Exhausted. I feel as though my brain is an atom bomb that just exploded.

I’m still in love with asking them what they’d like to say to the folks back home.

I wish I was sleeping.

Next, I asked for the standard open rant. As usual, it took some prompting to get any answers from them. You’d think that after being pure fountains of creativity for a few hours, that they’d be able to provide me with a simple half paragraph of thoughts, but it’s incredibly difficult.

Well, I don't drink energy drinks too often and I drank this really big one to try to stay and it's making me kinda sick and I drank a Coke and my stomach just kinda hurts. My hands are shaky and I have bags under my eyes and I want to be in bed. I want to take a shower. My voice is goings away. These dull, white cement walls are making me feel trapped and uninspired. I'm slurring my words. Everything I say. I have no sense of articulation whatsoever, and it's cold.

DSC00223

No comments: