Friday, September 25, 2009

Here We Go Again

DSCF0788

Welcome back! Here we are, two weeks later, and we’re about to kick off the production of the High School edition of the Independence 24 Hour Plays, presented by the William Inge Center for the Arts. I won’t lie. I haven’t fully recovered from two weeks ago, but I’m ready to face my fate and blog again.

Speaking of which, I’ll introduce myself for those who don’t know me. I’m Nicholas Munson, sophomore at Independence Community College. I’m not a journalism major and not a theatre rat. I'm just someone who randomly decided to write about what happens here.

Today, however, I will not be working alone. Joining me will be ICC Freshman Jake Kaufman. He brings an exciting new voice to the blog. I hope that we hear from ICC Librarian Extraordinaire Marcel LaFlamme sometime tonight. As I take pictures, I hope to keep updating a photo album as the night goes on. Links to that soon.

1 comment:

Marcel said...

ICC librarian extraordinaire Marcel LaFlamme has come down with a Grade-A early fall cold, and is drowning his sorrows with Robitussin DM.

But good luck tonight, playwrights, and intrepid blogging team! I'll be at tomorrow night's performances, as long as I'm not hacking up a lung.