Saturday, September 26, 2009

Eleventh Hour: Director Delirium

This is typically where my blog takes a drastic turn and really becomes more of a photojournal. I refuse to allow this! I’ll make utterly pointless yet hopefully witty comments throughout the performance this time. With the exception of my sleep break.

DSC00232

Peter hands out the scripts to each of the directors. This is the first time that the directors know what they’re doing or who they’re working with. As soon as I have copies of the information, I’ll post cast lists for the shows. Until then, one must accept only still pictures of the casts first meeting their directors.

DSC00234

DSC00235

DSC00236 

DSC00239

DSC00240

DSC00241

Here are a few more pictures from around this time.

DSC00244

Delaney McCormack of ICC poses with a number of hats.

DSC00242

Peter Ellenstein sits and talks about some random stuff. Bruce Peterson desperately attempts to murder all joy in the room, but can find no joy to kill. Hannah Hoven actually works most of the time, this picture just captures her in a rare moment of actually listening to Peter.

DSC00238 

Our new TD, Eugene Lindsey, looks all grown up standing next to Daddy TD, Ryan Andrus.

3 comments:

BP said...

Nick, great blog, it is so enjoyable that I feel I should shut it down....bp

Anonymous said...

As Hannah's predecessor, the picture and comments about Peter, Bruce and Hannah cracked me up! Nothing has changed.

Annette Farinella said...

Looks like a very clever & good looking group this go around, No? I am excited to see & hear the plays, the performances, how each actor tries out their character, etc.. The 'girl Kate from California' is lovely, and I am watching her, 24/7. Just so whomever may be out there, you now know, she is under very close supervision, very close . . . . .