Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Writers – Joel Simwinga

DSC00227 

I know Joel. He’s a good guy, a talented musician, the works. He’s also a smart mouth. Everything about Asa in the following quote is said in Jest. As for Kate, you’re apparently just really cute.

I'm feelin dandy. I'm not even tired. Sup? I'm feeling like Peter Ellenstein's Californian friend's daughter is kinda cute. Asa is a creep for typecasting her because she's hot. I like everybody, but like I said, uh.. see there's a story. Asa comes out his notes just read "Kate - HOT!" so if anyone lost any points it's him. Matt Wallace is the best actor in the universe. He's also the best human being, no I take back, he's a flake.

There were a number of statements thrown back and forth around here, but oh well. I can’t type that fast.

What else is there to say? (Asa enters the room) Hey! We were just talking about you. Apparently he feels bad for something that I can't say due to plot issues.

Asa talks forever around here. He’s still cool, though.

I'd like to continue this Nick, and you should keep writing all of this, but I need to get back to my 2nd and 3rd draft and I don't know which if those will be my last. Farewell, godspeed.

DSC00226

1 comment:

Kate Riccitiello said...

Awesome.
I love this. Joel, your play was amazing.